Thursday, September 8, 2011

New Blog

I have a new blog! It covers all my professional stuff. Well, not nearly ALL of it, but I am working to make that a reality. Its called "I'm Always Thinkin'" and will be a detail of all the web projects I've done, and it time will cover some of my future ideas too.

I haven't maintained this blog much since I got serious about a certain girl named Kayli.  But I intend to get back to it. I have a constant debate in my mind about a digital versus bound and hand written version of a personal journal. I know blogs can be printed, but there is something about the hand writing, so I go back and forth.

Alas, check out my new blog www.imalwaysthinkin.com and if you know of somebody who needs a website done, pass that address along.

No comments:

Post a Comment